ContentGrow helps content teams assemble and manage freelancers around the world. We connect our users to high-quality pros who are likely to fit well with certain projects. In this case, a client is seeking native English PR writers with Chinese proficiency and work samples in Asia’s energy sector. If this interests you and matches your skillset, please fill out the form below.
Brands on ContentGrow are looking for freelance journalists, PR writers, and content writers who understand how to cover Asia’s energy and utilities sector. Writers need to possess native written fluency in English, but also be able to read and understand Chinese for research purposes. They also need to be able to turn stories around in a matter of days.
Writers who can show excellent work samples on nuclear energy writing will be prioritized.
Maybe you have stories to pitch on energy news, or which new companies are poised to change the status quo. Perhaps you have ideas about lesser-known, rare, or otherwise special energy and utility topics that deserve coverage. Maybe you just have ideas about which executives and stakeholders would be great to interview.
Bylines in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- Asian Power
- Power Insider
- Power Engineering International
- Energy Voice
Rates are competitive and are fixed on a per assignment basis.
If you haven’t worked inside of ContentGrow’s platform before, here are the basics:
- Our platform allows you direct access and comms with the clients.
- Clients on ContentGrow pay freelancers in full, minus applicable taxes, commissions, and transfer fees.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started, you will be briefly acquainted with our platform.
- Our clients are major brands and media outlets that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, please apply by creating a free ContentGrow portfolio below.