ContentGrow helps content teams assemble and manage freelancers around the world. We connect our users to high-quality pros who are likely to fit well with certain projects. In this case, a client is seeking journalists who can cover the whisky investing niche. If this interests you and matches your skillset, please fill out the form below.
Brands on ContentGrow are looking for freelance journalists and content writers who understand how to write about whisky and whisky investing. Journalists need to possess native written fluency in English and be able to turn stories around in a matter of days.
Writers who can demonstrate a track record of business journalism and who also have work samples to show on the lifestyle/F&B beat (preferably with clips on spirits and alcohol) will be prioritized.
Maybe you have stories to pitch on the latest whisky investing trends or the impact that certain types of whisky are having on the niche. Perhaps you have ideas about certain famous whiskies and brands that need to be covered. Maybe you just have ideas about which spirits enthusiasts, investors, or entrepreneurs to interview.
Bylines in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- Whisky Magazine
- Whisky Advocate
- The Spirits Business
- Chilled Magazine
Rates are competitive and are fixed on a per-story basis.
If you haven’t worked inside of ContentGrow’s platform before, here are the basics:
- Our platform allows you direct access and comms with the clients.
- Clients on ContentGrow pay freelance journalists in full, minus applicable taxes, commissions, and transfer fees.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started, you will be briefly acquainted with our platform.
- Our clients are major media outlets that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, please apply by creating a free ContentGrow portfolio below.