ContentGrow helps publishers assemble and manage teams of freelance media pros from around the world. We connect our buyers to high-quality sellers who are likely to fit well with certain projects (in this case, on the tech beat). Every so often, we will post information about new freelance opportunities on this site. If this post interests you and matches your skillset, please fill out the form below.
Media on our platform are looking for freelance journalists with specific expertise in the tech startup and venture capital space in APAC. Journalists need to possess native written fluency in English, be able to conduct original interviews, and turn stories around in a matter of days.
Maybe you have stories to pitch on digital transformation in Asia, and the impact technology is having on society. Perhaps you have ideas about startups that need to be profiled. Maybe you have thoughts on how best to analyze certain news in the region, or even just ideas about which venture capitalists, CEOs, or policy-makers to interview.
Bylines in one or more of the following publications are highly desired:
- The Business Times
- Tech in Asia
- Nikkei Asian Review
Rates are competitive and are fixed on a per assignment basis.
If you haven’t worked inside of ContentGrow’s platform before, here are the basics:
- Our platform allows you direct access and comms with the publishers.
- Publishers on ContentGrow pay freelance journalists in full, minus relevant taxes, commissions, and transfer fees.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our publishers, you will be briefly acquainted with our platform.
- Our clients are major media outlets that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, here’s how to apply:
Fill out this form and be sure to include your most relevant work samples.