ContentGrow helps content teams assemble and manage freelancers around the world. We connect our users to high-quality pros who are likely to fit well with certain projects. In this case, a client is seeking English PR writers with Chinese proficiency and work samples in B2B tech. If this interests you and matches your skillset, please fill out the form below.
Brands on ContentGrow are looking for freelance journalists and PR writers who understand how to write about the B2B tech sector, specifically the semiconductor industry. Writers need to possess excellent written fluency in English, but also be able to read and understand Chinese for research purposes. They also need to be able to turn stories around in a matter of days.
Writers who can show relevant work samples on the B2B tech space and/or semiconductor sector will be prioritized.
Currently, a ContentGrow client is offering a remuneration of US$165 per release (700 - 900 words).
If you haven’t worked inside of ContentGrow’s platform before, here are the basics:
- Our platform allows you direct access and comms with the clients.
- Clients on ContentGrow pay freelancers in full, minus applicable taxes, commissions, and transfer fees.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started, you will be briefly acquainted with our platform.
- Our clients are major brands and media outlets that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
If you’re interested, please apply by filling out a form below.